We are pleased to welcome campers with the following rules, which have been designed for our customer’s safety and confidence:
- Customers must book in advance of arrival, though bookings can be made no more than ten days in advance (the situation here, like government advice, is under review).
- We have limited toilet and shower facilities, please bring your own facilities if you would feel uncomfortable about using shared facilities - so bring a toilet tent for example, or motorhome.
- Chemical emptying facilities and drinking water will be available but the laundry and washing up room facilities, plus the fridge, freezer etc facilities will all be unavailable.
- We are not encouraging bookings that include children under 12. Please bear with us while we assess how successful our reopening is, we look forward to welcoming children again in due course.
- Campers are expected to bring with them all personal sanitising equipment.