We are pleased to announce a cautious re-opening from 4 July 2020 with the following rules, which have been designed for our customer’s safety and confidence:
- Customers must book in advance of arrival, though bookings can be made no more than a week in advance (the situation here, like government advice, is under review).
- We are only currently able to accommodate campers who can provide their own facilities - so tents with a toilet tent for example, or motorhomes.
- Chemical emptying facilities and drinking water will be available but the toilet and shower facilities, the laundry and washing up room facilities, plus the fridge, freezer etc facilities will all be unavailable.
- Initially we are not accepting bookings that include children under 12. Please bear with us while we assess how successful our reopening is, we look forward to welcoming children again in due course.
- Campers are expected to bring with them all personal sanitising equipment.